Working together as a community where members help each other is a key value of free and libre open source software projects like BigBlueButton.
The following page is intended as a starting point for new or soon to be BigBlueButton operators. If you are a teacher or user of a service which is based on the BigBlueButton software and are searching for support, please contact the operator of that specific service or contact the support staff of your school / university / company.
- Frequently asked questions / Knowledgebase
- Documentation for service operators
- 102 Questions on BigBlueButton: The Definitive (unofficial) Guide (2021)
- German unofficial manual
- BigBlueButton screen reader tutorials (german)
- Official community support channels
- Companies offering commercial support and custom software development
Git repositories and development issue tracker
- BBB source code repository @ GitHub
- Greenlight source code repository @ GitHub
- Scalelite source code repository @ GitHub
- BBB docs repository @ GitHub
Prominent community tools